Image result for pics wallpaper hd
"I Don't Love You Except Because, khan is my jan...
"I don't love you except because, I love you;"
"I go from loving to not loving you,....
"From waiting to not waiting for you,
"My heart moves from cold to fire.....
"I love you only because it is you the one I love;"""
"I hate you deeply, "and hating you"
"Bend to you, "and the measure of my changing love for you".....
"Is that I do not see you but love you blindly....
"Maybe January light will consume""'
"My heart with its cruel:"
"Ray, stealing my key to true calm....
"In this part of the story I am the one who,
"Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,....
"Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.......
                            www.hdwallpaperexperts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Top