Image result for usa girls pic hd
  • I adore you then, I have never seen more sparkling eyes and more dazzling smile than yours lips.
  • Will you be my beautiful princess? I know your answer, I am not your prince charming, but I will do my best to become him for you so you wish..
  • I will love you even when you are no longer young and beautiful because your beauty is inside you and it is eternal. I love so much even in old ages...
  • Your beauty is not showy and vulgar, it is sweet  like barfi and rasgulla, gentle and modest, it is in your gestures, in your words and eyes. You won me.
  • Darling, I can’t stand the cruelty and hypocrisy of other people, only your beautiful smile, and amazing, deep eyes help me to live.
  •                          www.hdwallpaperexperts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Top